1.young people aged up to 18 years on presentation of their ID card or their passport for the confirmation of their age.
2. students of Universities, Technological Educational Institutions, Military Schools or equivalent schools of the State-Members of the EU and students of Guides’ Schools on presentation of their student ID.
3. employees of the Ministry of Culture and Sports and of the Archaeological Receipts Fund on presentation of their service card.
4. holders of a special card, which proves that they are members of the ICOM and ICOMOS, on presentation of it.
5. guides on presentation of their professional ID.
6. teachers, who accompany pupils of Primary and Secondary schools, and professors, who accompany students. Also teachers, who accompany students of Military Schools.
7. members of Societies and Associations of Friends of Museums and Archaeological Sites on presentation of their certified card.
8. policemen of the Department of Antiquities of the Directorate of Security.
9. the official guests of the Greek State after approval of the General Directorate of Antiquities and Cultural Heritage.
10. the free entry card holders.
11. disabled persons (67% and more) and one escort on presentation of a disability certificate of the Ministry of Health or of a medical opinion of a public institution, upon which the disability will be clearly written and its percentage will be equally plainly stated.
12. Parents of three or more children, on presentation of certificate that proves their family condition.
13. single parent families with underage children on presentation of a certificate from the Municipality. In case of divorced parents, only the parent, who has the custody of children.
14. holders of an active unemployment card.
15. holders of a solidarity card.
16. journalists, on presentation of their press ID
17. the member of the of the Hellenic Chamber of Visual Arts or of similar Chambers of the E.U. countries, on presentation of their membership card.