Jean-Samuel Bez, violin & Antoine Laporte, piano
As part of their European tour, Jean-Samuel Bez, violinist from France and pianist Antoine Laporte from Canada will present a programme of ''fantasies''-pieces for violin and piano, introducing french composer Gabriel Pierné.
« Fantasy-phantasia, φαντασία, perceived image or received image, epicurean vision leading up to the Image, the imaginatio...Join our two musicians for a virtuoso and impassioned moment on the border of dreaming with the incredible liberty this musical gender could offer to composers. Discover and enjoy Gabriel Pierné's impressionistic magie and let yourself immerge in the world of the φαντασία"
Proposed Program (1h30 concert duration) :
· Gabriel Pierné – Fantaisie-impromptu Op. 4
· Olivier Messiaen – Fantaisie Gabriel Pierné – Violin Sonata Op. 36
· Robert Schumann – Fantasiestücke Op. 73
· Arnold Schönberg – Fantaisie op. 47
· Lili Boulanger – Nocturne / D'un matin de printemps
· Fritz Kreisler – Viennese rhapsodic Fantasietta