TheT V Show “In the land of Macedonia” of the Channel of Municipality of Thessaloniki presents the exceptional temporary exhibition at the Museum of Byzantine Culture titled “Into the Vortex of the Great War: Thessaloniki of the Armée d’Orient (1915-1918)”.
Thursday 29 March at 10.00 p.m
Sunday 1 April at 2.15 p.m.
The show is also available on web: http://www.fm100.gr or tv100live
-How was Salonica seen by the foreign soldiers?
-What was captured by the amateur photographers?
-What are the rare artifacts of the private collectors of Thessaloniki from this period?
-Was Salonica “under occupation”?
-Which is the legacy of the Armée d’Orient?
Stelios Loukas discusses with
1. Agathoniki Tsilipakou, Director of the Museum of Byzantine Culture
2. Iro Katsaridou, Art historian-museologist
3. Ioannis Motsianos, Archaeologist-museologist
4. Vasileios Nikoltsios, Head of the Museum of Macedonian Struggle, Collector
5. Byron Metos, collector
6. Manos Malamidis, Head of the Historical Collecting Archive of Thessaloniki,
7. Sofia Anyparidou, Kalfayan Galleries
8. Giorgos Konstantinidis, Collector
9. Dionysis Stergioulas, Educator, writer, collector.